Friday, November 5, 2010

Crazy Gunpla Days, 1/100 MG ZZ Gundam BMKWC entry

I've just finished my BMKWC entry. Crammed a lot and I feel that i could do BETTER next year. A lot of situations have contributed to my cramming like graduate studies, work and social life. Too many distractions and delays has resulted to an unsatisfied finish. I've also encountered orange peel on my seal coat which discouraged me a lot in this build. Also, i feel that that I've overdone the decal work. need to work more on my planning before doing the modifications. I also want to thank Don Carlo for the Qubeley torso.
well, after months of slaving under my desk lamp and the fumes of thinner and acrylic paint, here it is, Project double zeta.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for viewing! see you on Sunday!

0 comments: