Monday, November 8, 2010

A Mtg player's travel to the plastic world

Being a mtg player, 6 years of experience paid off with a crown. After a year of gunpla, i thought a had a firm grasp of the art. this year Bandai modeln kit world cup taught me a very valuable lesson, time is gold. If I had more time, this kit would have been better, maybe had the potential to be the best. As a MTG player, practice does make perfect, as i played the 2007 national championship without losing a single match in the Constructed format. same thing can be said in gunpla, every aspect should be perfect, from planning to execution. I feel that I still need to polish my execution skills, as i failed to seal my kit, causing mass orange peel on the top coat. if not for the topcoat mishap, I would have added a better color scheme and camo. As ponder on the past events, I developed a year's worth of wisdom. hopefully I will improve my skills further, as i search for the crown. My this is the time to dream big, as i did on MTG, traveling the 6 year road, which others dream for a lifetime.
Those are the days I used as inspiration for gunpla, That anyone who is determined and well equiped to win, can win it all.
http://www.neutralgrounds.net/index.php/post/index/32

3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Well said bro! I wish you the best of luck. :)

Nath said...

Were all dreaming big bro... you in standard got it.. me... still workin on legacy. Well said.

K1 said...

thanks Don!
Nath, in due time we will reach each of our goal!