Wednesday, April 24, 2013

MG Wing Gundam Zero T.V. Version W.I.P.

I've kitbashed two kits, a MG Wing gundam Zero EW for the MG frame, and used the outer shell of the HG 1/100 wing gundam zero T.V. version to make a MG Wing Gundam Zero T.V. Version. This my first Foreign Commissioned work and the client wants to paint it himself, he just want me to convert the kit into a MG.


Separated the moving parts of the legs using etching saw from Tamiya.removed all pegs inside the shell to fit the MG frame.

 


added almost 6mm of Pla Plates to the MG frame for it to fit inside the HG shell.












I've recreated the peg that holds the knee part. the original peg was too short because of the leg extension.
Now finished with the leg part, seems to be no problems with the articulation.
Next: the Torso modification.
 

0 comments: