Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIP 3 wing, MG Wing Gundam Zero T.V.

Snap fitted most of the wing parts, combining the MG back connector with the HG wing parts.


test fit, seems to high for the shoulders
After test fitting, I've decided to lower the backpack by using the one from the HG. I took the 
connector and cemented it to the HG one.






After building the connection, I've decided to increase the wing by adding pla plate tips to the end of the wing.


Finishing Fit.





The Client just wanted me to put the kit together as He's the one going to paint it. Definitely there more improvements to this kit bash, needs more detail. Next time, I will definitely keep HG legs and improve it so it can fully transform to bird mode. My friend from Singapore gave me a PG wing and that will be my next project. Maybe I'll skip the MG build for later.

0 comments: